jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

mail

Ayer, cuando volví a casa del trabajo encontré una sorpresa en el buzón... Es tan emocionante recibir algo de una persona que no conoces y que vive en la otra punta del mundo! Me ha gustado mucho su carta, especialmente los pequeños calendarios!
Thank you, Coco!




Yesterday, when I arrived home after work I found a surprise inside my mailbox... It's so exciting to recieved something from a person you don't know who lives in the other side of the world! I love all the things she sent me, specially the little calendars, so cute!
Thank you Coco!

4 comentarios:

  1. alicia, am so glad that is arrived to your hand now.
    The origami thing, do you know what they are, blue one is a swan, and the yellow is a balloon(you can blow air into it through end hole, try it!).
    have a lovely evening.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Coco, my husband knew about the ballon and he blew it, and I'm trying to "open" the swan, I think I've done it, they are so nice I was afraid to broke them!
    Thank you so much, have a nice weekend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am glad you liked them.
    Just made cinnamon tea, will have sips before I go to bed.
    Have a good day.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...